- Looking to learn how to cultivate a positive mindset?
- Want to prioritise your wellbeing, but not sure where to begin?
- Searching for the tools to help you plan and live more mindfully?
More than just a diary, the 2022 Mental Fitness Diary is designed to inspire you to think of your Mental Fitness just like you do of your Physical Fitness! Packed with practical exercises to help you learn what to do AND how to implement strategies into your life immediately, to create lasting change.
- 192 pages of weekly spreads
- 50 strategies for creating healthy mental health habits
- 32 pages of evidence-backed well-being content
- 14 whole pages of blank space for plans, lists and sketches
- Covers movement, nutrition, sleep, relationships, mindset, optimism, mindfulness, gratitude, reframing, perspective
- Everyday resilience tips and techniques as well as weekly inspirational quotes
- Yearly layout, monthly layouts and weekly layouts – plan your week over two whole pages
- Weekly notes section plus
- Yearly travel and holiday planners, birthdays and events planner.
- Two ribbon bookmarks for easy quick reference
- High-quality elastic enclosure band
Sometimes it’s hard to know where to start or how to take care of our own mental health. If you’ve been looking for a way to improve your understanding of Mental Health then the Mental Fitness Diary is the place to start.
The all-in-one planner introduces you to 50+ simple strategies you can start to apply with minimal effort, to prioritise your whole wellbeing and start to build healthy habits towards a positive mindset. Content has been curated from positive psychology, practical philosophy and behavioural science.
"I was given a Resilience Agenda Diary for Christmas last year, and it's been one of the best things to happen to me during this crazy year. I've felt more prepared, more in control, and feel like I'm better able to manage my time and focus after I've planned out my day with the Mental Fitness Toolkit in mind." Joanne, Brisbane.
A5 size – 192 pages – 210mm x 150mm