Seamlessly blending self-care, habits, goals and everyday tasks, Curation 365 is here to guide you through your next chapter, on your terms!
This “all-in-one” lifestyle planner seamlessly blends day-to-day tasks with self-care, mindfulness, habits and goals.
With undated weekly and monthly spreads, you get to decide when your journey begins. Start today, tomorrow or next month.
With everything in one place, you can organise your time mindfully, prioritise your wellbeing, stay on track with your most important intentions and celebrate your progress along the way.
- Week to View Page Layout with generous space to record your daily agenda and mindfully map out your week.
- Daily Self-Care Planner to reconnect with yourself and prioritise your wellbeing.
- Self-Care Menu to curate a personalised menu of self-care rituals, routines and habits which you can put into practice at home, work and away from your natural habitat.
- Mission Statement to set your intentions, plant the seed, debunk your fears and consciously create the life you desire. (6 worksheets)
- Habit Curator/Tracker to build new habits that support your goals, enhance your wellbeing and improve your quality of life. (8 worksheets)
- Savings Curator to uncover saving opportunities and formulate a realistic budget.
- Pre-Week Planner to revisit your intentions and prioritise your time effectively.
- Gratitude Reflection to celebrate the little things and end/start each week on a positive note.
- Weekly Meal Planner to make mindful and nourishing food choices.
- Your Cue (Weekly Challenges) to challenge yourself, practise mindfulness, broaden your perspective and open new doors.
- Weekly Drawing Board for mind-mapping and brainstorming.
- Bucket List to plan the experiences and adventures you want to embark on and do more things just for fun
- Double Page Monthly Planner to view each month at a glance and mark important dates. Yearly Overview to view the year at a glance.
- Monthly Reflection Prompts to build self-awareness and mindfully transition from one month to the next. At the end of each month, you’ll find a link at the bottom of the weekly spread, directing you to five monthly reflection prompts.
- 2021 Memory Bank to capture your favourite moments
- Public Holidays for Australia, New Zealand, Canada, US and UK.
- 2021 Reflection (Journaling Prompts) to reflect on the year that’s been and establish priorities for the year ahead.
Two Ribbon Bookmarks
A5 High-Grade Faux Leather Cover
Premium 100gsm Wood-Free Paper (FSC certified)
Notes for all your brilliant ideas.
Original design by Fanny Arles